Licensing and Memberships

Here are a few examples of the current licences and memberships we hold at Kenros Electrics. Although we have displayed a sample of the main types of licences required to operate as an electrical contractor, we also hold other qualifications. If you have any questions regarding our eligibility to work for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Master Electricians Member
Australia’s leading Electrical Contractor’s Association. Each Master Electrician is required to adhere to a strict code of ethics which includes offering their customers a 12-month                                                                 guarantee on their work.


ACRS Master Cabler
An Open cabling licence covers all types of residential and commercial cabling work.



QLD Electrical Work Licence - Ross
An Electrical Mechanic licence allows you to perform all electrical work.



Kenros ARC Authorisation to 23 July 2014
A Refrigerant Trading Authorisation (RTA) enables a business to acquire, possess or dispose of refrigerant.



Kenros Licence to 30 June 2014
An Electrical Contractor Licence is needed if you are providing electrical services to others.